Sunday, January 4, 2009

My thanks to these three fine traders

Like all of us traders I have learned enormous amounts from other traders encountered along the way. And I am grateful to them all for sharing their insight and ideas. But there are 3 traders in particular I would like to mention who have had an enormous influence over my trading and helped me get to the point where I am today. They are:

Linda Raschke: She is a great trader and extremely generous with her knowledge. I had the great good fortune to be introduced to her by my broker who was a friend of hers. I did a fantastic weekend trading course with her back in 1993 which set the overall course of my trading based on indicators, especially the MACD. Thank you Linda!

Buffy: Engaging and very savvy moderator of the E-mini trader's online chat forum and developer of the B-line. She is a warm and extremely helpful teacher who is also a dynamite trader. Thank you Buffy! Your presence has meant a lot to me as I have followed you over the years.

Jimmer: I came across Jimmer in the B-line room mentioned above. He is an older guy with a dry sense of humor who is not only a fantastic trader but who has also been extremely generous in sharing his excellent approach to trading. Jimmer, thank you from an unknown admirer! You have taught me a lot, all of it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment