Monday, July 6, 2009

Progress report

Progress report: OK, I have now got our 3 e-commerce websites to the point where they are generating the kind of consistent income that pays the bills and enables me to not worry about getting a real job, which is the point I was aiming for. It's a relief to have made it this far, although we have certainly earned it, putting in hundreds of hours over the last couple of years to create a series of websites that now they're up and functioning should generate a semi-residual income for years to come...

What this means is that I can now focus on trading again. I will be writing articles on some of the aspects of trading that I think are particularly clouded with misunderstanding out there in the trading world - a "debunking" style of writing shall we say....

The first article above was prompted by a comment on a day trader chat forum, and it's about debunking the myth of not going broke taking a profit! As always, your comments are welcome...just hit the comments button.

No comments:

Post a Comment